Our sizing guide below provides the manufacturer's sizing information for our jerseys, t-shirts, jackets, etc. If sizing information for a specific garment varies significantly from this guide, we will include relevant information in the item’s description.
Below is a guide on how to obtain measurements.
Hold the tape just under the arms, around the chest and shoulder blades.
- Measure around the waist within 2 inches under the belly button.
- Measure from the crotch to the end of the pants or shorts.
- Bend your elbow at a 20º angle and run the tape from the center of the neck on the back, over your shoulder point, around the elbow to the wrist.
- Open your palm and measure around its widest part just under the knuckles. To find your size round up to the next inch and add 1” more.
- Synthetic fiber garments do not shrink. Cotton and cotton blend fabrics may shrink, but usually most fabrics are now pre-shrunk. Make sure to always follow the manufacturer’s care instructions printed on the garment to avoid damaging it. We recommend only hand washing garments in order to protect them from damage and to lengthen their usage life.
As garments vary, we cannot guarantee that garments will fit according to the averages on our guide. If you have questions please email us at email@example.com If you buy the wrong size, please see our Return Policy for no hassle return. Custom orders including orders with patches, names and numbering are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Body Measurements are given in inches. If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, go to the lower size for a tighter fit or the higher size for a looser fit.
If your body measurements for Chest and Height result in two different suggested sizes, you're better off going with the size from your Chest measurement.
Body Measurement Instructions:
Chest: Start measurement from the side, keeping the tape horizontal. Wrap it around the body and hold it across the highest point of the chest.
Height: Measure from the crown to the floor, without shoes, feet together.